This document establishes the General Terms and Conditions of Use that govern the use of the website www.kuriakos-editora.com, managed by Motes & Ideias, Lda., Headquartered at Avenida D. João II, Edifício Mar Vermelho, no. 50, 4th, Parque das Nações 1990-095 Lisbon.
www.kuriakos-editora.com is a platform for selling products online, available to all people who are registered, by logging in, hereinafter referred to as “User”.
Purchases made through the website www.kuriakos-editora.com, will be regulated by the Terms and Conditions of Sale, which defines how the User proceeds to purchase, payment method, product availability, price policy, cancellation and return.
The Terms and Conditions of Sale are available at the following address, www.kuriakos-editora.com/pt/termos-e-condicoes-de-venda/
The user should read these General Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as the Privacy Policies whenever accessing this Web, since they can be modified from now on.
SITE CONTENT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
“Site content” should mean all information on this site, including, but not limited to, brands, designs, logos, texts, images, photos, illustrations, audio or video materials, web design and software.
The intellectual property rights of all materials, content and software on the Editora Kuriakos website, which are not externally supplied and as such are duly identified, belong to Motes & Ideias, Lda. And / or its business partners, and are protected in general terms of law and national and international legislation for the protection of intellectual property, copyright and related rights, as well as by the law on computer crime.
This site also contains texts, illustrations and photographs that cannot be copied, altered or distributed, except with the express authorization of the authors.
Motes & Ideias, Lda., Rejects any responsibility for the usurpation and misuse of the elements mentioned above.
Copying, altering, reproducing, displaying, disseminating, distributing, transmitting or using the contents of this website, in any form or for any purpose, without the express prior authorization of Motes & Ideias, Lda, its authors or third parties with the rights in question, is prohibited and any liability for improper use of the website by third parties is rejected.
The user undertakes not to carry out any operations that may impair the functioning of the website or to access an area / account and its contents without the respective authorization, test, evaluate or break the vulnerability of the installed security, install or attempt to install viruses or programs that damage and / or contaminate it, trigger or attempt to trigger “denial of service” attacks or advise third parties to do so.
4) GENERAL USER CONDUCT
The user, under the terms of the law and these conditions, undertakes not to use the site in a way that is likely to violate legally protected positions of Motes & Ideias Lda. Or third parties, and must also use it responsibly, prudent and careful and not to disturb or degrade the continuity, integrity and quality of the resources and functionalities of the website.
Except when authorized by Motes & Ideais, Lda., The user will not be able to use or exploit in a commercial way, by any form or support, the services, including their contents, materials, functionalities or resources.
The user will be liable for non-compliance with the General Terms and Conditions created for this website, in accordance with the applicable civil and penal legislation.
5) CONTENTS AND RESPONSIBILITY
It is the exclusive right of Motes & Ideias, Lda., To manage the design, layout and arrangement of all information, content and materials on the website, as well as to delete, modify or add any content, services, options or features or even modify the respective URL’s .
Motes & Ideias, Lda., Without prejudice to compliance with the rules on the protection of personal data, reserves the right to make changes and corrections, suspend, interrupt or close the website when deemed appropriate, without the need for prior notice and at period it deems necessary, for any technical, administrative, force majeure or other reasons, and cannot be held responsible for such.
The hyperlinks that may exist to third party sites are provided solely for the convenience and accessibility of the user, not implying acceptance of the respective contents, nor an association with their owners, being their access and visit the entire responsibility of the user.
6) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF MOTES & IDEIAS, LDA
- In the broadest terms provided for by law, the user accepts that the use of the website is made at his own risk, being solely responsible for any damage caused to his computer system and / or equipment or for other damages or losses, including loss of data, resulting from the use of materials, content or information obtained, in any way, through the website.
- Motes & Ideias, Lda., Cannot be held responsible, in any way, for the use that third parties may make of the contents, whatever they may be, that the user has made available or made accessible through the website.
- Motes & Ideias, Lda., Will use its best efforts to keep the website and Services in good working order, however, it is not guaranteed that:
- Access to any part of the site is made available on an uninterrupted basis, and that is safe, without errors or works continuously;
- b) Any material or other type of content made available by third parties through the websites and / or the Services is safe or legal.
- Motes & Ideias, Lda is not responsible for damages that may result from, namely:
- Impossibility of using the site, including interference, omissions, interruptions, viruses, bugs, and even malfunctions and / or problems with the operation of the electronic, computer or telecommunications system;
- Delays or blockages in use caused by deficiencies or overloads of the internet or other electronic systems, namely, failures in accessing any part of the sites and / or the Services;
- Illegitimate actions by third parties, including access or modification of personal databases;
- Possible security errors or deficiencies that may arise from the use of an outdated or insecure browser, as well as the activation of password preservation devices or user identification codes in the browser, or from damages, errors or inaccuracies that may occur result from its malfunction.
7) RIGHT TO CHANGE OR ADJUSTMENT
Any doubts or clarifications should be placed in the space created for that purpose; Contacts-Editora Kuriakos and the staff member will respond to your inquiry.