Last updated: 24/05/2018
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
Motes & Ideias, Lda, responsible for the KURIAKOS EDITORA website, takes the privacy and protection of data registered by its users seriously.
The Website, or also simply called the Website, ensures its users privacy and security in the data provided for the various services provided, with only the necessary data being requested and collected for the provision of the service in accordance with the explicit instructions on the website and the options of the user. If requested, the data subject has the right to obtain access, rectification or deletion of the data provided.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
In general, the KURIAKOS EDITORA website can be visited without revealing any personal information. There are, however, areas of the site where we need users to provide their personal data in order to take advantage of the services available there or obtain detailed information on certain issues.
In this case the user can choose to register on the website and provide personal data, by filling in an online registration form that will take place in accordance with the strictest security rules.
For the purposes of what is provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), users of this website are informed that the personal data they provide through the use of it, both when filling out any form, and through e-mail or by any other means, will be treated in accordance with this Data Protection Policy.
It is our goal to guarantee the quality and integrity of the information provided by the users of our website, having implemented the necessary measures, both at a technological and organizational level, in order to keep the information safe, accurate, updated and complete.
The personal information collected on the website is used exclusively by the KURIAKOS EDITORA website and for the purposes indicated therein.
USER REGISTRATION – MY ACCOUNT
The user can register in an area reserved for this purpose (Login / Register – My Account).
This registration requires the introduction of a password and an email address, which guarantees the user’s access to his account, where he can consult the history of purchases made on the website.
The reserved area – “My Account”, is protected by a password (Password), which will be indicated by the user when registering. In case the user forgets the password, he / she will be able to retrieve the password indicated in the space reserved for the purpose that “forgotten the password”, and that information will be sent to the e-mail address specified at the time of registration.
For security reasons, the password must be longer than six characters.
Recommendation: A good keyword should include letters, numbers and special characters, and should not be a common or easily detectable word.
The password is personal and non-transferable, the user’s use of it is his / her sole responsibility.
Other services that may appear later and that require the introduction of personal data and / or the respective entities are covered by the privacy and security policy of the KURIAKOS EDITORA website referred to in this document.
The prices of products sold on the website are indicated in euros, and any orders, regardless of their origin, must be paid in euros.
The price must be paid according to the payment procedure selected in the application process. The user undertakes to pay the full price corresponding to the requested product.
The KURIAKOS EDITORA website reserves the right to change, at any time, the price of products, informing the user of this fact.
- Through the use of the “Secure Payment” service provided by Easypay
Payment for products will be made online, using a credit card, Boleto Bancário or PayPal service.
In the case of using a credit card, the user’s card data will be entered in the final stage of the purchase process, within a secure area, under the responsibility of the entity providing that service, in view of the non-accessibility, inviolability and viewing by unauthorized third parties.
- Through the use of a Gift Coupon
Payment for products will be made online using the code in the user’s Gift Coupon.
Other means of payment will only be used, applying the provisions of the previous point, if the Offer Coupon does not cover the entire purchase price.
- Shipping and Invoice
After the purchase, the respective invoice for the purchase will be sent to the email contained in the user’s personal area.
The indication of the user’s TIN is optional, and this information can be added by the user during the purchase process.
The KURIAKOS EDITORA website takes all necessary precautions to ensure the protection of the information collected from its users.
The bank details used to make payments will never be stored on the website, being used only when processing each transaction, which is done using the appropriate technologies to guarantee total security and provided by third parties hired and accredited for the purpose.
In this way, the user’s data is not exposed to any intrusion attempts aimed at collecting confidential data stored in the KURIAKOS EDITORA database.
PURPOSE OF THE DATA COLLECTED
The data provided will be processed by the KURIAKOS EDITORA website, for the following purposes:
- Sending promotional communications about KURIAKOS EDITORA initiatives, including through electronic means.
- Execution of statistical studies. More specifically, your data and, where appropriate, opinions, suggestions, etc. may be used to increase or improve our provision, adapting it to your preferences and / or needs, based on the study and segmentation of the personal information that you provide as a result of your access to the Site, also using cookies for this purpose.
- The data will be treated on the legal basis of the consent of the person providing it. You can cancel this consent at any time, although this does not affect the lawfulness of the treatments previously performed.
- The data will be kept for as long as necessary to respond to your petition, request, consultation, registration and to consider you as definitively closed. Subsequently, they will be kept in the form of a communication history, unless the user requests their deletion.
- In any case, your data will be stored for a maximum period of one year from the date it was provided.
- The User expressly accepts the treatment and inclusion of data collected during navigation on the Site, or provided by filling in any form.
- During the data collection process, and at each place on the Site where such data is requested, the User will be informed, either by means of a hyperlink or by including the appropriate mentions in the form itself, on whether or not the collection data is mandatory.
- If data from third parties has been provided to us, it is the responsibility of those who do so, to inform them of everything that is established in this clause and to have obtained their prior consent for this.
- Likewise, KURIAKOS EDITORA informs that, through its social networks, events, shows, projects, campaigns or any other type of information about the initiatives it develops will be published, accepting that the user is the recipient of such information simply because “ friend ”or follower” of KURIAKOS EDITORA on social networks. If the User does not want to receive this information in their social media profiles, they must stop following KURIAKOS EDITORA in them.
USER RIGHTS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
KURIAKOS EDITORA guarantees users, at all times, the exercise of their rights of access, rectification, elimination, opposition, limitation and portability in relation to the personal data provided, under the terms set out in the GDPR. Users of the Website may exercise such rights by sending an express request to any of the following addresses;
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal Mail: Avenida D. João II, Edifício Mar Vermelho, 50, 4th floor, Parque das Nações, 1990-095 Lisbon.
KURIAKOS EDITORA undertakes to use the personal data provided in accordance with the purposes indicated in this Data Protection Policy, respecting its confidentiality, as well as fulfilling its obligation to keep them and adopt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, unauthorized treatment or access.